Asian Private Banker, an independent financial publication, is the region’s preeminent voice in the world of Asian private banking.
Renowned for its focussed editorial content and forward-thinking events, Asian Private Banker has cemented itself as the go-to publication for industry leaders and watchers who value timely analysis and insight.
Asian Private Banker’s editorial product is driven by the region’s only team of reporters solely dedicated to covering private banking, while its events have earned a reputation for being the industry’s most relevant and prescient.
The right candidate will work with and support as an Accounts & Administrative Officer of Asian Private Banker.
We value people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. We are a smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company with team members from all over the world (Hong Kong, Australia, China, Canada, Nigeria, France, India, Greece and others!).
- Provide secretarial support to MD such as travel arrangement, calendar management and expense reimbursements
- Book and confirm C-suite level meetings in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Switzerland
- Participate in select meetings (Not occasionally), prepare meeting minutes and assist with follow-up
- Perform Accounts Payable entries in a less urgent manner
- Assist for month end reporting
- Carry out any ad hoc duties assigned by Head of Finance & Operations
- 1 year of experience in the accounting and administration is preferable
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good problem solving skills and disciplined thinking
- Good command in spoken and written Mandarin/Putonghua
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Personally organised and disciplined
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
** Applicants must have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR. **
Find out more about Asian Private Banker