Asian Private Banker, Asia’s fastest growing media and data company in the private wealth industry is seeking an Event Manager to join our young and dynamic team. You will be responsible for supporting and delivering a range of conferences and awards events in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who shows confidence and diligence working in an event operations-based role, who is excellent at communicating with people, well-organized, has a passion to learn, and is eager to progress and develop a career in event management.
We value people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. Join our smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company, with team members from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, New Zealand, Canada, Nigeria, UK, India, USA, Greece, and others!
- Logistics coordination, including, but not limited to, venue coordination, overseas accommodation, RSVP for conferences/awards/roundtables
- Coordinating and supporting event partners, sponsors and clients
- Manage suppliers/vendors and maintain good relationship with hotels/venues
- Venue searching, budgeting and post-event reporting of expenditure
- Liaison with internal editorial and design teams to produce event materials (invitations, backdrop, quick-stands, agendas, trophies, etc)
- Responsible for assisting in administrative aspects
- Onsite event work including the time required for setup and preparation, as well as performance of pre and post event activities, and other duties as instructed.
- Excellent written/spoken English (Mandarin/Cantonese a plus)
- Excellent organisational skills & interpersonal communication skills
- Diligent, detail-minded, and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in events organization would be ideal but not necessary
- Self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful
- Works well in a team and willing to assist with ad-hoc responsibilities
** Applicants must have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR. **
Asian Private Banker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, age, gender or disability in its hiring and promotion procedures.