Asian Private Banker is a fast-growing, young, fun, dynamic and diverse company, home to the largest team dedicated to producing high quality content for the Asian private banking and wealth management industries.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our fast-growing marketing team. This person will have a passion for creating unique and engaging designs for the Asian financial industry, have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating high-quality materials and have an amazing eye for detail. Alongside this, this person must enjoy working with an in-house team of designers, and be driven to become an expert in the field, whilst being mentored by two experienced graphic designers.
Asian Private Banker values people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. We are a hard working, passionate and fun team that enjoys a balanced life with passions outside of work. We are a diverse, multicultural company with team members from all over the world working in our office. Have a look at asianprivatebanker.com/about-us to find out more about everyone.
- Ensure high-quality output of all design projects, to reinforce Asian Private Banker’s position as market leader.
- Support on the conceptualization, creative design and branding solutions for printed and digital projects.
- Support the design of the monthly print and digital magazine (see issuu.com/asianprivatebanker).
- Assist in the design of other creatives, including: onsite event materials, website layouts, digital and printed advertisements.
- Assist in the design of ad hoc materials, such as story layouts, infographics and other visual content.
- Effectively collaborate with other departments, ensuring project schedules are maintained and best-practice project management principles are applied.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all members of the team.
- 1-2+ years experience in a graphic design position.
- Diploma (or above) in graphic/visual/multimedia design or other related disciples.
- Excellent written English (Cantonese and Mandarin is beneficial).
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (knowledge of other Adobe applications and Creative Cloud is beneficial).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a track-record of meeting tight deadlines and remaining adaptable to varying workloads.
- An understanding of creating digital products (XML, HTML5, CSS) is beneficial.
- An understanding of UI and UX theories in relation to design solutions is beneficial.
- Familiarity with video editing (specifically Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro) is beneficial.
The ideal candidate
- Will have an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Will be self-motivated and resourceful.
- Is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as needed.
- Works effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Enjoys working in a team with a positive attitude and is willing to assist with ad hoc responsibilities.
** Applicants must have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR. **
Find out more about Asian Private Banker