Asian Private Banker, an independent financial publication, is the region’s preeminent voice in the world of Asian private banking.
Renowned for its focussed editorial content and forward-thinking events, Asian Private Banker has cemented itself as the go-to publication for industry leaders and watchers who value timely analysis and insight.
Asian Private Banker’s editorial product is driven by the region’s only team of reporters solely dedicated to covering private banking, while its events have earned a reputation for being the industry’s most relevant and prescient.
The right candidate will work with and support as a Sales Administrator of Asian Private Banker.
We value people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. We are a smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company with team members from all over the world (Hong Kong, Australia, China, Canada, Nigeria, France, India, Greece and others!).
- Provide administrative support such as travel arrangement, calendar management and expense reimbursements
- Book and confirm meetings in Hong Kong and overseas
- Participate in select meetings (Not occasionally), prepare meeting minutes and assist with follow-up
- Handle and follow up the sales activates with overseas’ clients through email or verbally
- Carry out any ad hoc duties assigned by Head of Finance & Operations
- 1 year of experience in Sales Coordinator /Sales / Customer Service is preferable; fresh graduate is also welcomed
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good command in spoken and written Mandarin/Putonghua
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good problem solving skills and disciplined thinking
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Personally organised and disciplined
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
** Applicants must have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR. **
Find out more about Asian Private Banker