Asian Private Banker, the fastest growing media and data company in the private wealth industry in Asia is seeking a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join our young and dynamic team. We sit at the heart of Asia’s $1.5 trillion private banking industry and our clients are all of Asia’s rich, famous and infamous investors, rock stars, and bankers!
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who has experience managing a young team of marketing and advertising specialists. You need to be excellent at communicating, well-organized, superhuman attention to detail, have a passion to learn and train, smart and with a positive and fun demeanor.
You will be a key leader in the company, overseeing marketing, advertising, and graphic design. You need to be a smart and strategic person capable of managing people, projects, and priorities in a smart, fast moving and rapidly growing company.
We value people who are problem solvers, high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. Join our smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company, with team members from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, New Zealand, Canada, Nigeria, UK, France, India, USA, Greece, and others!
- Oversee the setup and optimisation of email marketing campaigns including copy, segmentation of email lists, CTA setup, conversion tracking
- Create and execute innovative and exciting digital marketing campaigns to grow the APB brand and extend the awareness and reach of our content
- Take charge of APB’s social media platforms and control the presence of Asia’s most influential private banking information centre
- Build and lead the extension of the APB brand and content into the on-shore Chinese and Indian wealth markets
- Lead the development of new digital advertising products and opportunities
- Lead a team of smart, hardworking, friendly specialists (2x advertising/marketing, 2x graphic designers)
- Manage and motivate the team to achieve monthly and quarterly goals
- Assist team with their prioritisation and task management
- Train team and assist in their growth and development
- Lead daily and weekly meetings with your team, and participate in company leadership meetings
- Lead the team members in their use of a suite of innovative systems to ensure APB remains the most digitally enabled financial media publisher in Asia
- Assist team members in their communication with some of the world’s largest financial institutions to manage the delivery of advertising assets
- Support an elite editorial team to ensure content is present our content at the highest level to the widest appropriate audience across a growing number of content delivery channels
- Experience with digital sales/marketing platforms/tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, or similar
- Experience with executing digital marketing activities such as email marketing, social media, e-newsletter, A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience optimising UX for websites, email newsletters, and app design
- Experience with platforms like Photoshop and WordPress, and programming languages like HTML and CSS
- Fluent/Native spoken and written English
- HTML & CSS programming and UX design
- WordPress content publishing platform
- Graphic design / photo editing (eg. Photoshop)
- Email marketing (eg. Pardot, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Infusionsoft)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search engine marketing & retargeting (eg. Google Adwords)
- Social media advertising (eg. Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads)
- Analytics (eg. Google analytics, Mixpanel)
- Ad Servers (eg. Google DoubleClick – DFP, OpenX, AdTech)
- Spreadsheets (eg. Excel, Google Spreadsheets)
Find out more about Asian Private Banker