Asian Private Banker, one of Asia’s fastest growing, most ambitious, and market-moving financial publications, is seeking an intelligent, experienced and hungry sales person to lead the Asian (and soon global) roll-out of a unique high-value subscription service.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell APB Edge, a unique analysis and insights sales tool that enables asset managers to effectively and efficiently sell their products to private banks in Asia.
Asian Private Banker has a well-established brand and multi-year relationships with the asset management community which creates an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to rapidly sell and roll-out a unique subscription product.
The role will be based in the sales team in Hong Kong, with regular travel to Singapore and planned European travel in phase two of the product roll-out. Previous experience in selling data and/or research products to financial institutions and a proven sales record is required.
- To plan and execute the sales strategy for the APB Edge premium subscription service.
- To sell and deliver the sales numbers for the APB Edge premium subscription service.
- To develop and strengthen the sales process and materials for APB Edge.
- To consult and advise on the further development of APB Edge capabilities and global product development.
What we’re looking for
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English essential, proficient in Mandarin is a bonus
- Very strong organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as needed
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- High-level attention to detail
- Works well in a team and willing to assist with ad hoc responsibilities
Find out more about Asian Private Banker