MOST INNOVATIVE SOLUTION
Bondlinc is a fintech company focused on simplifying bond trading for private banks, securities firms and asset managers. Through technology, the company implements industry best practices to drive workflow efficiencies that encompass communication, execution and compliance.
Describe your solution (I.e. that which is applicable to your award)
Our current solution is focused on fixed income trading with proven success in both Hong Kong and Singapore. Our key features include:
- A customisable electronic platform with compliance checks and audit trails
- Machine learning tools to extract useful information from legal documents e.g. bond prospectuses into a customisable factsheet
- Document management system that converts all documents into publicly available hyperlinks
What makes it stand out/apart from other similar solutions in the marketplace?
Our solutions are focused on the trading features of the private banking/wealth management industry but we are unique in that we help our clients satisfy the compliance elements of the industry. Through Bondlinc’s web-based trading portal, relationship managers and their assistants can monitor their client trade flows, and chat and distribute ideas, all within a self-contained ecosystem within the bank’s own infrastructure.
Our solution solves the challenges of preparing pre-trade disclosures from:
- Reverse trade inquiries
- Documentation requests on secondary trades (prospectus)
- New issue complex product checks
Explain how it adds value to the business of PBS/WMs
- Automation of compliance procedures to stay up to date with regulatory requirements
Our solution aims to help automate challenging compliance procedures such as complex product checks and factsheet generation via machine learning techniques. This minimises human error and maximises efficiency, especially for time sensitive new issues.
- Standardised definitions and procedures via a single platform
We aim to collaborate with industry practitioners to help standardise regulatory definitions and procedures, such as complex product definitions and its corresponding risk disclosure requirements within the industry. Clients within our system can trade fixed income products electronically, which increases efficiency and trading activity.
- A centralised depository of product due diligence documents
Our document management system will organise a centralised depository of product due diligence documents, such as prospectuses and term sheets. Users can search for any keywords within the database.