Asian Private Banker is a fast-growing, dynamic company, home to the largest team dedicated to producing high quality content for the Asian private banking and wealth management industries.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Executive will support the promotion of our events, subscriptions and research products. The candidate will be responsible for driving growth, brand awareness and engagement of our products, to the private wealth community, via digital channels. We are looking for a candidate with experience in marketing and knowledge of social and digital marketing platforms, has a willingness to learn, a sharp attention to detail and a strong-work ethic.
- Execute all digital marketing campaigns, including: email marketing, social media, website content management and e-newsletter distribution.
- Assist in the setup and execution of automated digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage content updates and maintain SEO on editorial and event websites.
- Manage end-to-end process of email marketing execution for subscriptions and events products.
- Assist in the management of the marketing database, including creation of distribution lists, data segmentation, list re-verification and database growth.
- Operate APB’s different social media channels and conduct organic posts to encourage community engagement and build brand awareness (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo).
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance data to optimize future campaigns using native platforms, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- University degree in marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in marketing and/or digital marketing.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese is beneficial.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Experience with marketing tools and online marketing softwares is beneficial – (such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Google Analytics or similar).
- Experience with design and programming languages is beneficial (WordPress, HTML, CSS).
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for a more junior position.
Apply via LinkedIn with your CV and if you are shortlisted for the role we will be in touch with a survey to gather some more information about you.
We value people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. Join our smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company, with team members from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, New Zealand, Canada, Nigeria, UK, India, USA, Greece, and others!
Asian Private Banker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, age, gender or disability in its hiring and promotion procedures.
** Applicants must have the right to work in the Hong Kong SAR. **
Find out more about Asian Private Banker