Asian Private Banker, one of Asia’s fastest growing, most ambitious, and market-moving financial publications, is seeking an intelligent, experienced and ambitious Head of Event Logistics to deliver our growing portfolio of private banking event and award functions throughout Asia and Europe.
We expect our Head of Event Logistics to be able to think on their feet, stay calm, and make quick decisions when unforeseen challenges arise. You will need to be intelligent, articulate, with sharp written and verbal communication skills, and superbly organised.
We are the world’s leading authority on private banking, and as such our events and awards must be delivered to the exacting standards of private bankers and UHNW clients which requires passionate attention to detail.
- Venue selection and event coordination with 5-star event hosts
- Fulfil and exceed event sponsor expectations and benefit delivery
- Sourcing, liaison and negotiation with vendors
- Responsible for event/award budgeting and cost management
- Manage and build relationships effectively with internal stakeholders
- Onsite logistics management of events and awards
- Manage the production processes for all event/award collaterals
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5-year track record in event logistics
- Strong administration/project management skills with multi-tasking abilities
- Passionate attention to/for details
- Able to perform under stress while meeting deadlines
- Team player with leadership skills able to support team members, whenever needed
- Commercially driven mindset to support sales and marketing objectives to increase revenue growth.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful
Find out more about Asian Private Banker