Asian Private Banker is a fast-growing, young, fun, dynamic and diverse company, home to the largest team dedicated to producing high quality content for the Asian private banking and wealth management industries.
We are looking for an exceptional mainland Chinese national to join our fast-growing team. This person will be responsible for building and delivering our on-shore China business, with the full support, involvement and commitment of the Hong Kong team.
This is a unique career-changing opportunity offering the right candidate a leadership role at the forefront of the development of China’s private wealth industry as it rapidly expands on the global platform.
Asian Private Banker values people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. We are a hard working, passionate and fun team that enjoys a balanced life with passions outside of work. We are a diverse, multicultural company with team members from all over the world working in our office. Have a look at asianprivatebanker.com/about-us to find out more about everyone.
Building and Leading Team
- Build and manage Asian Private Banker’s China business and on-shore team.
- Develop, maintain and implement account management guidelines.
- Coach, mentor and lead the team to exceed the business objectives.
- Sell Asian Private Banker-related products and services.
- Construct, implement and lead a legally compliant and client-focused sales strategy in China.
- Involve and assist with closing high priority deals.
- Build partnership and relationship with key leaders in China’s private wealth industry.
- Build and maintain harmonious and mutually beneficial relationships with financial regulators and other government-linked bodies.
- Increase sponsorship sales and create sponsorship products.
- Responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support.
- Manage sponsors’ satisfaction and contract renewals.
- BA or MBA from a top tier school in China or overseas.
- Minimum 5-year financial institution or corporate sector sales leadership role with demonstrated achievement.
- Experience in selling B2B intelligence, data or sponsorship products.
- Experience in working closely with Chinese government bodies.
- Good knowledge and network of financial markets.
- Possess strong skills in project planning, P&L control and team management.
- Highly collaborative and independent self-starter who takes initiatives and works with limited direction in a dynamic environment.
- Native Putonghua (reading, writing and speaking).
- Strong command of English.
- ** This role will be based in Hong Kong for the first 12 months to work with the Hong Kong team, moving expediently to a role based in Shanghai or Beijing. **
Find out more about Asian Private Banker