Asian Private Banker, the fastest growing media and data company in the private wealth industry in Asia is seeking a talented subscriptions & customer service manager to join our young and dynamic team. We sit at the heart of Asia’s $1.5 trillion private banking industry and our clients are all of Asia’s rich, famous and infamous investors, rock stars, and bankers!
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who has experience managing subscription operations and execution in a publishing company or similar. You need to be excellent at communicating, well-organized, have a passion to learn, smart and with a positive attitude.
Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director, you will be a key player in the company, responsible for subscriptions management, customer service management, and remote team management. Lots of management! Therefore, you need to be a smart and strategic person capable of managing data and remote workers. It’s a fun challenge!
We value people who are high achievers and strive for excellence in everything they do. Join our smart, hard working, passionate, fun and multicultural company, with team members from Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, New Zealand, Canada, Nigeria, UK, France, India, USA, Greece, and others!
- Oversee the Subscription Management System and Customer Relationship Management processes, ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Create processes and systems to ensure excellent data collection and management
- Train and educate other staff on proper management of data
- Create and run reports to share the value of the data within the company
- Prepare magazine subscriber distribution list
- Organise and manage subscription agreements and deliverables
- Use automation to make the world a better place
- Lead the Customer Service element of the business
- Manage a team of dedicated remote staff to handle customer service enquires
- Handle incoming calls and special enquiries
- Ad hoc support for subscription enquiries
Manage remote team
- Liaise with support workers that are based overseas
- Communicate daily and help them support office staff
- Manage and track their priorities and tasks
- Improve systems to make everything more efficient
- Create a fun work environment for your remote team!
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
If you can say Yes to the following then you should apply!
- I have experience managing subscriptions in a publishing company
- I am a natural when it comes to customer perspective and customer service
- I’m a logical thinker who loves improving processes and building systems
- I enjoy managing projects and completing tasks and have used outsource platforms before (like Upwork)
- I often post on social channels and entertain my friends with witty IG stories
- I speak excellent English
- I have a high level attention to detail and I am responsible
- I like having fun and always do things with a positive attitude
Find out more about Asian Private Banker