Asian Private Banker, the leading authority on the private banking industry in Asia, hosts the most powerful and effective gathering of fund selector and due diligence leaders in Asia each October.
What makes an Asian Private Banker Fund Selection Nexus (FSN) function different?
- Seniority of industry peers who participate (see the 2016 Advisory Council below)
- Focus and exclusivity as only private bank and IAM selectors are invited (no institutional, no insurance, no retail, no other sectors)
- Quality of discussions led by APBs best-in-class editorial team
- Relevant and restricted sell-side engagement in the morning’s agenda
- First and still the best (APB hosted the first selector driven function in Asia on 21 November 2012)
Once a year Asian Private Banker gathers together the key due diligence and fund selector leaders from each private bank, under our invitation, to examine and discuss within and among industry peers the ever changing demands of Asian client, the evolving product shelves and the volatile market conditions.